Hydor Inline External Heater
Hydor Inline ETH
- First and unique external heater for aquariums with the exclusive PTC (Positive Thermal Coefficient) technology.
- The self-limiting PTC heating element guarantees maximum safety and high precision
- against any risk of overheating.
- The exclusive technology and the high quality of the components guarantee a long lasting product.
- Suitable for canister filters and sump tanks.
- Easy to connect with hanging eyelet
- High resistant materials
- Helps to remove extra equipment from the inside tank as possible
- Heater for external canister filters
Direction and cautions:
- Before placing your hands in the tank, disconnect all electrical appliances.
- Be sure that the voltage of the mains corresponds to the voltage shown on the heater label.
- Heater must be installed outside of your tank by cutting the outlet tube of the external filter, and by connecting the two parts of the tube onto both sides of the heater
- Never soak the HEATER in water (it is not a submersible heater)
- If the external filter is already installed, it is important to shut off the valve taps, to empty out all the water that it contains, before cutting the outlet tube.
- The presence of air bubbles inside the heating unit can cause irreversible damages.
- Make sure that HEATER is installed in a vertical position and follow the flow direction of the water that is
- Indicated on the heater’s body with an arrow.
- Make sure that the water circulation is adequate, and that there are no deposits or foreign bodies within the heater.
- Do not use solvents or detergents of any kind to clean the heater, only warm water